The VP Rigid Frame is the ideal system when economical, column-free interior space is desired. Clear spans up to 300' or more are available, along with On-Center and Off-Center Ridges and Single-Slope designs. All these economical clear-span structures permit unsurpassed flexibility in use of interior space.
Downloadable Product Information for Rigid Frame
Where interior support columns are acceptable, as in vast production or storage areas, VP's Continuous Beam:
- Provides the greatest space at the lowest cost per square foot
- Allows total flexibility in locating interior columns
- Enables any width or eave height
- Accommodates interior column spaces of 100' or more
Downloadable Product Information for Continuous Beam
If your building plans call for unobstructed, column-free interior space, VP's open web Truss Beam frame offers long, clear spans, along with the advantages of open web rafters.
- Open web design holds down construction costs through optimal material use and reduction of required building heights.
- Ductwork, wiring, sprinkler systems, and lighting can be incorporated through the trusses.
- Frames can be designed with tapered or straight columns with a pitched or straight bottom rafter.
- Roof pitch can be as low as 1/4:12.
Downloadable Product Information for Truss Beam
The open web design of VP's Continuous Truss frames offers construction cost savings through optimal material use and reduction of required building heights.
- HVAC ducts, wiring, sprinkler systems, and lighting can be incorporated “into” the trusses to maximize clearance beneath the rafter.
- Open web design increases interior visibility through enhanced lighting dispersal.
- Continuous Truss frames can also be used with other framing systems, including block, tilt-up, ordinary steel framing, or wood.
Downloadable Product Information for Continuous Truss
Hybrid projects are defined by their need for a tall structure, long span capabilities, and specific heavy design load requirements. Each Hybrid Construction project is evaluated on an individual basis to determine the most economical and efficient solution.
Download Product Information for Hybrid Structures
Secondary Framing Systems
Varco Pruden utilizes G-30 Cee and Zee members attached to primary structural framing for maximum support of exterior cladding.
Download Product Information for Secondary Framing